Compare clinics in Västerås that carry out Corona tests
Find clinics in Västerås where you can be tested for COVID-19 (PCR, antigen, and antibody) with a travel certificate. We list clinics and their prices so you can focus on getting the best price at a location near you.
Västerås PCR test COVID 19 - SEK 695 for sampling. SEK 200 for travel certificate.
Welcome to our reception at Sturegatan 10 in Västerås! Sampling before 15.30 Monday-Sunday is answered with results and certificates the same evening between 18.00-00.00. Sampling later than 15.30 Monday-Sunday is answered the next day between 18.00-00.00.
PCR test with travel certificate before travel,
possibility of answer the same day. We take samples every day of the week.
Option 1: Take the test before 12:00 (Monday-Friday) and get an answer later the same evening / night. Price 1200 kr
Option 2: Sampling all day with answers the following evening, ie the evening after the sampling day. Price 1000 kr.
Weekends: Take the test before 11.30 and get an answer later the same evening. Price 1900 kr.
Travel certificate with PCR test within 26 hours. All samples are analyzed at Synlab Medilab, which is an accredited laboratory. The travel certificate is in English and contains a QR code and a signature from a doctor. Our travel certificates are approved in all countries.
LäkarGruppen - Praktikertjänst
We have drop-in for sampling Mon-Fri from 8.00-12.00 and from 13.00-14.30. Answers to PCR tests usually arrive the next day in the afternoon, and the certificate can be picked up at 15.00-16.00.
Keep in mind that countries may require certain time limits for when the test was taken, which can make it difficult with PCR tests before trips that take place on Mondays and Tuesdays when we are not open during public holidays.
Doktor24 - Apoteket
- Regular antigen test: SEK 490
Certificate in English and is connected to the E-häslomyndighetens's service for test certificates.
- Antigen test SAS traveler: SEK 460
The reduced price only applies to SAS travelers. When booking, you need to show the booking reference (6 characters) for your trip.
Frequently asked questions
- What clinics are you listing?
- We list clinics in Västerås that offer PCR, antigen, or antibody tests with a certificate that is valid for traveling. We strive for publishing as many clinics as possible, so you can do a fair comparison between their services and prices.
- I don't know what type of test I need. Can you help me?
- Test requirements change frequently and depend on departure, transit, and arriving countries, as well as your nationality and residency. We recommend that you check resources like the UNWTO/IATA Destination Tracker or IATA's COVID-19 Travel Regulations Map to know more about the current restrictions for your trip. It's your responsibility to confirm the type of test you need.
- How can I find clinics near me?
- You can find clinics close to your location by using our map view. Click on the button on the top right corner to share your current location and we will show the clinics closest to you.
- How often do you update the information on this page?
Clinics and their prices are updated every few days. We use a combination of automatic checks and user feedback to detect changes on the clinics websites, and update PCR Priser accordingly.
If you own a clinic, reach out to us so you can claim your clinic on PCR Priser and make changes to the information whenever you want. PCR Priser is not responsible for eventual inaccurate data. The information shown might not be accurate by the time you access the clinic's website. Check always the clinic's website to confirm price and conditions.
- How are the clinics sorted?
- Clinics are regularly ordered by price, so you can find he clinics offering more affordable tests higher on the page. We also give clinics the opportunity to be promoted on PCR Priser, appearing earlier in the listing.
- I have found an error on the page. How can I report it?
- You can reach out to us through the contact form. Tell us what's wrong and we'll fix it shortly. Thanks in advance!
- I own a clinic and would like to add it to the website. How can I proceed?
- Publishing your clinic has no cost. You can read more about PCR Priser and how to get your clinic included on our "Add a Clinic" page.