Compare clinics in London that carry out Corona tests
Find clinics in London where you can be tested for COVID-19 (PCR, antigen, and antibody) with a travel certificate. We list clinics and their prices so you can focus on getting the best price at a location near you.
Express PCR results from 10+ locations across London. This is ideal for last minute travel or the added piece of mind which comes from receiving your results and certificate a couple of days before flying. In the exceptionally unlikely event that you don't have your results by the quoted time we would refund your fee in full or give you a free same day retest.
Results same day (if taken before 1:30pm, otherwise 2pm next day)
Collinson Group London
We offer the full range of tests to depart out of as well as return to the UK.
- The cost is:
- £99 for our standard service, with results the next day by 8 pm.
- £139 for our same-day service, with results by 10 pm. You must test by 10 am.
This cost includes your fit to fly certificate and a supplementary clinic letter if you need this.
Are there any restrictions on this service?
- We cannot see you at the clinic if you:
- have had any COVID-19 symptoms in the last 21 days
- have had contact with anyone with COVID in the last 14 days
Harley Medic International London
Visit one of our Covid Test Centre's today and get tested by a friendly health care professional. Certified test to release and fit to fly certificates are included.
Private Harley Street Clinic
Private Harley Street Clinic is proud to support businesses of all sizes with their Workplace and Events Testing, and Business Travel needs
Fleet Street Clinic
Covid-19 rt-PCR testing is considered the “gold standard” of coronavirus testing and is able to detect the Covid-19 virus with a high-degree of accuracy. Rt-PCR testing is the most widely-accepted method of testing and our tests meet the Internationally-recognised minimum standards for sensitivity, specificity and viral load details for travel purposes.
Frequently asked questions
- What clinics are you listing?
- We list clinics in London that offer PCR, antigen, or antibody tests with a certificate that is valid for traveling. We strive for publishing as many clinics as possible, so you can do a fair comparison between their services and prices.
- I don't know what type of test I need. Can you help me?
- Test requirements change frequently and depend on departure, transit, and arriving countries, as well as your nationality and residency. We recommend that you check resources like the UNWTO/IATA Destination Tracker or IATA's COVID-19 Travel Regulations Map to know more about the current restrictions for your trip. It's your responsibility to confirm the type of test you need.
- How can I find clinics near me?
- You can find clinics close to your location by using our map view. Click on the button on the top right corner to share your current location and we will show the clinics closest to you.
- How often do you update the information on this page?
Clinics and their prices are updated every few days. We use a combination of automatic checks and user feedback to detect changes on the clinics websites, and update PCR Priser accordingly.
If you own a clinic, reach out to us so you can claim your clinic on PCR Priser and make changes to the information whenever you want. PCR Priser is not responsible for eventual inaccurate data. The information shown might not be accurate by the time you access the clinic's website. Check always the clinic's website to confirm price and conditions.
- How are the clinics sorted?
- Clinics are regularly ordered by price, so you can find he clinics offering more affordable tests higher on the page. We also give clinics the opportunity to be promoted on PCR Priser, appearing earlier in the listing.
- I have found an error on the page. How can I report it?
- You can reach out to us through the contact form. Tell us what's wrong and we'll fix it shortly. Thanks in advance!
- I own a clinic and would like to add it to the website. How can I proceed?
- Publishing your clinic has no cost. You can read more about PCR Priser and how to get your clinic included on our "Add a Clinic" page.